In order to Sign-On, you must have your Standard ID and Password.
For Standard ID Self-Service
To obtain your Standard ID:
- Select the "Get Standard ID" link on the Sign-On page.
- For identification purposes, you will be prompted to provide your social security number and date of birth.
- If you do not have a social security number, click on the "I do not have a U.S. Social Security Number" link and provide your First Name, Last Name and Date of Birth
For Password Self-Service:
To manage your password (obtain a new password or change existing password):
- Select the "" link on the Sign-On page.
- Consult the directions and help text for further assistance.
For any questions, please contact your technology support center.